LaBlast Fitness Certification – Colorado Athletic Club-DTC; Greenwood Village, CO
July 16, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 7:30 pm| $99.00
LaBlast® Fitness is a 1-day, 9-hour instructor certification designed to teach you the exclusive choreographies, techniques, and dance philosophy to prepare you to instruct your own LaBlast® class. By allowing our instructors to use music from every era, artist and genre, LaBlast® sets itself apart from other fitness formats. Build confidence as a dancer by learning the true skill of dance and improve your teaching skills through LaBlast® today!
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Detailed Certification Manual
- .8 ACE and 8 AFAA continuing education credits
- Access to the LaBlast® Instructor Online Forum (IOF) with monthly updates
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for the LaBlast® Fitness Certification you are agreeing to a one time cost for registration at $99 USD and a six month mandatory $30USD/monthly payment plan with complimentary access to the monthly Instructor content and access to all the tools you will need to succeed. This content will made available to you within one to two business days upon completion of your certification and will include:
- 2 Playlists jam- packed with music that will motivate and move your students to a selection of dances. Each playlist is carefully crafted to maximize interval properties of LaBlast® Fitness.
- Videos containing both new patterns and existing patterns, choreography, plus technique and inspirational tips that will help your instructor skills!
- Bonus Content – Every other month you will receive an additional themed playlist or other content.
- Online access to marketing materials to help create class demand and a professionally designed business card template.