LaBlast®Kids Fitness Certification – Virtual
November 18 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm| $199.00 – $249.00
*10am-7pm Eastern Time
Don’t miss your chance to join our first LaBlast Kid’s Fitness Instructor Certification.
- You do not have be certified in LaBlast Fitness to participate in this format.
- This is a fully accredited eight-hour training. CEC’s will be provided through.
ACE (.8), AFAA (8), NASM (.8) and SCW (8)
- In addition to the monthly LIF content, extra resources highlighting the development of a kids program in your area, working with schools, marketing your classes, games/activities, terminology, and such will be provided on the portal consistently.
- Current LIF members will incur an additional $15 charge to maintain the LaBlast Kids Fitness designation. This format has a plethora of content and complete accessibility to our program specialists, therefore requiring a greater cost. However, it is SO worth it!
- Potential instructors new to the LaBlast brand will be charged $30 per month for a Kids Fitness LIF subscription.
- The suggested age minimum for a LaBlast Kids Fitness class is 5 years old. The program can be applied to all school-aged children in a variety of venues.
- Details regarding the implementation of this format into a school (or homeschool)/district for physical education or enrichment/after-school purposes will be provided during the training and on the LIF portal.
- Proper branding and usage of this program will be monitored. We want to maintain the integrity of LaBlast Kids Fitness for all to enjoy!
If you love working with children, this format is for you!