LaBlast Fitness Certification-AAAI/ISMA “One World” Conference; Hyannis, MA 02601
August 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm| $199.00 – $249.00
LaBlast Fitness is a 1-day, 9-hour instructor certification designed to teach you the exclusive choreographies, techniques, and dance philosophy to prepare you to instruct your own LaBlast class. By allowing our instructors to use music from every era, artist and genre, LaBlast sets itself apart from other fitness formats. Build confidence as a dancer by learning the true skill of dance and improve your teaching skills through LaBlast today!
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Detailed Certification Manual
- 0.8 ACE and 8 AFAA continuing education credits
- Access to the LaBlast Instructor Online Forum (IOF) with monthly updates
By registering to certify you agree to a mandatory monthly subscription fee to LIF (LaBlast Instructor Foundation) of $25/ month (Included for FREE for the first three months proceeding your certification).
With the LaBlast® Instructor Foundation, you get exclusive access to everything you need to achieve success as a LaBlast® Instructor! LIF Subscription Monthly Services:
- 2 Playlists jam- packed with music that will motivate and move your students to a selection of dances. Each playlist is carefully crafted to maximize interval properties of LaBlast Fitness.
- 4 videos containing both new patterns and existing patterns, plus technique and inspirational tips that will help your instructor skills!
- Bonus Content – Every other month you will receive an additional themed playlist or other content.
- Online access to marketing materials to help create class demand and a professionally designed business card template.
Please note that the early bird price of $199 will expire two weeks before the day of the certification.