LaBlast® Fitness Certification – Live Aqua Hotel; Cancun, Mexico
July 14, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm| $99.00
LaBlast® Fitness is a 1-day, 9-hour instructor certification designed to teach you the exclusive choreographies, techniques, and dance philosophy to prepare you to instruct your own LaBlast® class. By allowing our instructors to use music from every era, artist and genre, LaBlast® sets itself apart from other fitness formats. Build confidence as a dancer by learning the true skill of dance and improve your teaching skills through LaBlast® today!
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Detailed Certification Manual
- .8 ACE and 8 AFAA continuing education credits
- Access to the LaBlast® Instructor Foundation (LIF) with monthly updates
By agreeing to the Terms and Agreements for the LaBlast® Fitness Certification you are agreeing to a one time cost for registration at $99 USD and a six month mandatory $30USD/monthly payment plan with complimentary access to the monthly Instructor content and access to all the tools you will need to succeed. This content will made available to you within one to two business days upon completion of your certification and will include:
- 2 Playlists jam- packed with music that will motivate and move your students to a selection of dances. Each playlist is carefully crafted to maximize interval properties of LaBlast® Fitness.
- Videos have access to all the dances covered during the certification 24/7!
- LIF Membership – Receive four fully choreographed routines set to your favorite music each month, plus two fully integrated playlists including every artist, genre, and era. (Enjoy six months for free included in your certification costs)
- Online access to marketing materials to help create class demand and a professionally designed business card template.
Reservations for group rate at Live Aqua, please contact Linda Lawson email@example.com , cell 440-371-4889. Linda will assist you with your reservation and forward a confirmation number to you. Group rates are available between July 11-18, and up to 3 nights pre or post.