Join LIFCON PRe & POst cons
The convention is for LaBlast Instructors to attend the classes and seminars to improve Group Fitness instructor skills.
The retreat is for students, friends, & family to attend the classes and enjoy beach, pool, & spa.
Join Virtual lifcon2021
Join Virtual Retreat2021
The “Pink Palace” is a historic AAA 4-Diamond Beach Resort and is fully renovated.
- Click to book online:
- Call (727) 360-1881, press “1” and mention the “LaBlast Fitness Convention”
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the “LaBlast Fitness Convention”
- The only airline flying into St Pete Beach, FL
- From: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Harrisburg, Albany, Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Allentown, Pittsburg, Roanoke, Richmond, and many more, non-stop into St Pete Beach (PIE).
- As low as $84 one way.
Book Via Major Airline Sites
- Starting from $63 return, including 4-7 passengers
- Ride share between $40-$70 per rider (from PIE airport cheaper)
Ride share between $45-$145 per rider (from PIE airport cheaper)
- The local bus is the cheapest (under $10), but takes the longest and includes multiple stopovers.
Do Your Homework
- Check the major airlines first and compare their ticket prices before checking the travel agent website, such as Travelocity. If the prices are not that much different we strongly encourage you to book with the airline. Changing flights is easier directly than via the third party booking agent.
Think Outside the “Regular Flight Times
- When checking flight options, it is worth it to check the ‘odd’ flight times that could give you a cheaper rate. Often times you pay extra for ‘convenient’ flight times.
Arrive Early, Depart Later
To get the most out of the convention and your vacation go arrive on the earlier flights and return later in the day. This gives you more time to enjoy the DonCesar. Even though you might not receive an early check-in or late check-out, you can still enjoy the resort amenities.
Try to avoid having to check luggage as most airlines (except Southwest) charge baggage fees and it takes away your chances of luggage not arriving with you. You do however want to keep space available for your LaBlast purchases during LIFCON haha
With the current pandemic, LaBlast® is committed to making sure that precautions are taken to ensure the wellbeing of its members and LIFCON2021 attendees.
We will be holding an in-person Instructor Convention & Student Retreat, with measures in place to keep our attendees safe.