Skip to content
- Two different “Refresher” types
- LIF Subscriber Refresher: An instructor that is in good standing, a LIF subscriber, wanting to observe and take another certification. Must call the office to register for $99
- Certified Prior to 2016 Refresher: An instructor that was certified prior to 2016. Must call the office to register for $99, receives the 3-month free trial of LIF.
- Refreshers pay $99 to participate in the certification. They receive a
certificate of completion and ACE/AFAA credit (+ AEA for Splash refresh),
but they do not receive 3 months of LIF.
- Refreshers must register for the certification by calling the LaBlast Office
(951-382-0172), preferably before the certification itself.
- If a Refresh shows up at your certification, make note on the roster, get a phone number, and we will call them on Monday to obtain payment.