Skip to content
- The LIF (LaBlast Instructor Foundation) subscription is our way of providing continuing education to instructors. On a monthly basis instructors receive:
- Minimum of four (4) videos, created by Louis van Amstel, teaching new patterns and/or new dances to add the instructor’s library. These videos may also show new ways of combining existing patterns to offer more variety to their classes.
- Two (2) suggested playlists, curated by Louis himself, organized in a way that ensures a proper interval workout. Note: Use of playlists is not required but is strongly suggested, especially for new instructors.
- Additional educational content provided by Master Trainers.
- All videos and playlists, dating back to January 2017, are archived and available to all instructors.
- LAB’S (LaBlast Advanced Boosters)
- Two-hour workshops focused on advanced philosophies of teaching movement. Each workshop is accredited for 2 hours of continuing education (.2 ACE, 2 AFAA, 2 SCW)