Guess what??? I’M BACK!
Did you miss me?
I took a break from this blog because my other work started to get just a little too crazy for me to keep up, to my standards, with writing a new post each week. Maybe that was my inner perfectionist coming out, but I needed to step back to work on other projects for the summer, and I couldn’t be more proud of them!
5 Things I Learned Summer 2018
- The better you treat yourself, the better you feel
- No brainer, right? NOPE. Whether it’s the way you speak to yourself, or what you’re feeding your body, you are the driving force in how your body feels.
- So, be kind with your words and thoughts, and treat your body as if you love future you more than Tom Hardy. (I MEAN LOOK AT HIM. YOU WOULDN’T SAY ANYTHING MEAN TO HIM.)
- Sometimes, confrontation is a good thing
- If something, that can be changed, is bothering you, SPEAK UP. You’re not evil for speaking your truth and expressing your emotions.
- It might even, **GASP** better the situation.
- Wisdom teeth extractions make for excellent comedic content.
- OOOOOHHHHH BOY. I got my wisdom teeth out and now my family has blackmail on me for eternity.
- Conquering fears or anxieties is something to be celebrated (no matter how small)
- I went on a beach and didn’t have a panic attack. If you know me, you know that I HATE sand. Like to the point of tears. However, I was in Florida for work, and I went on the beach TWICE.
- You don’t need to be perfect, just better than you were yesterday.
- If we were all perfect, the world would BORING. Also, failure is more educational than successes.
- If you messed up yesterday, course correct. You didn’t ruin your entire life.
Ok, so this marks me being back from my not-vacation blog vacation! Can’t wait to share more with you over the coming weeks!